The dream that is my life, this adventure, my hope for our future...


Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Interesting Lifestyle: www.earthshiftproject.com


I found these images at www.earthshiftproject.com.

The "Standard American Diet" also known as the "SAD die-it" is explained here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_pattern_diet



"Superfoods" are discussed more thoroughly in a book called: "Superfoods: The Food and Medicine of the Future" by David Wolfe. I just recently finished reading this book, and have begun eating the "superfood" smoothies for breakfast. Do I notice a difference? Absolutely! I have endless energy, I have no sugar cravings, I feel genuinely happy, I don't feel hungry, I don't need coffee, I've lost weight, I feel "sharper" and am generally filled with joy. I will continue with my experimentation with "superfood smoothies" and continue posting my results, but I have to share how excited I am about the changes that I have felt and seen.

My Superfood Smoothie:
1. Raw Coconut meat and water.
2. Organic Blueberries
3. Organic Strawberries
4. Organic Maca (a tablespoon)
5. Organic Cacao Nibs
6. Organic dried Goji Berries
7. Organic Shelled Hempseed
8. Organic dried Golden Berries
9. Organic Wheatgrass (juiced)
10. Bee Pollen
11. Organic Spirulina

No comments:

Post a Comment