The dream that is my life, this adventure, my hope for our future...


Sunday, February 14, 2010

Goals

My Goals!

1. Spend a month (this July) in Australia or Hawaii. Picking fruit along the coast.
2. Get into the best film school.
3. Finish writing the best screenplay ever.
4. Start a fantastic garden project. Work in an organic garden. Grow my own food. Learn as much as I possibly can about food and growing food.
5. Get an environmental issues internship that facilitates my dream of someday owning my own garden/eden.
6. Help someone find their voice.
7. Get a bus. Go on a road-trip/backpack to Peru, Argentina, Machu Picchu in NOVEMBER.
8. Learn guitar. Write songs. Paint. Jam sessions with musical people. Share more.
9. Love. "I have the best relationship ever with a partner who is beyond my wildest dreams."
10. I experience the best health ever. ("I effervesce with the most radiance, joy and health, and I consistently feel the best ever.")
11. I live sustainably every day, I learn more about the environment always. I Create more and consume only what I need to live.
12. Learn everything about Permaculture.
13. I eat the best food ever.
14. I have the best friends ever. "I surround myself with people who uplift my spirits every time we see each other. I constantly meet people who are bigger than me. People who think bigger, act bigger. (By bigger, I mean individuals of lofty consciousness, language and achievements. People who astonish me with their commitment to love and dedicate their lives to the betterment of themselves and the salvation of the world from ignorance.") *thank you David Wolfe...
15. I drink the best water ever.
16. I eat the best herbs and medicinal plants ever, while learning everything about them.
17. I am consistently inspired and joyful.
18. I experience the best time ever in NYC!
19. Create the best blog "TV" show involving raw foods/spirituality/health/nutrition/interviews with inspired/interesting/passionate/creative/loving people etc... With my sister. Hall Sisters go RAW.
20. I experience the deepest spiritual understanding of our earth and the relationship that we have to nature.
21. I continue to set the best goals ever that continue to fill my life with flow, purpose and meaning.
22. I will own, build, grow and share... or ...become a part of a community spiritual healing center geared to raw foods and the raw food lifestyle, that has a thriving permaculture forest garden in Vilcabamba, Ecuador. The healing center will have raw food/health experts who can help people recover from illnesses and a stable for healing via horse therapy.
23. Complete my CTP 183 internship in June and work for the summer in the gardens at the Tree of Life center in Patagonia AZ.

No comments:

Post a Comment