The dream that is my life, this adventure, my hope for our future...


Thursday, December 31, 2009

Resolution

I don't know why people are so afraid of new years resolutions. For some reason, many people I've come across seem to be a bit jaded about this practice. I say, make those resolutions and if you break them, "realize the sunrise". There is always tomorrow to start over and rethink/retry/reword/rework/you get the point. What are my resolutions you ask? I haven't thought about them yet, but they involve staying on track with my goal of going to film school and having an amazing time in NYC these next few months. I think broad goals are good because, like many of you, I've tried to set really rigid specific goals for myself (losing the last 10 lbs, drinking less, exercising more, being more open whatever) and they all have seemed to fall by the wayside. So maybe, if I must put it onto paper, 2010 will be more about finding happiness in my flaws and accepting them then trying to fix them or change who I am. That sounds good to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment