The dream that is my life, this adventure, my hope for our future...


Monday, December 28, 2009

First blog ever

So... This is my first blog entry, ever. I'm writing it to keep my friends and family posted on my new adventures in New York City. Why this title? "Realize the sunrise". It's what I say to myself any time I'm feeling low or don't know what to do. It's tattooed on my left side by my heart and represents the idea that there is always tomorrow, there are always new opportunities to make things happen, and there is hope everywhere. Never give up, never give in, and never think you are worth less than your full potential. I'll end it there for now. It's a pretty preachy place to start, but it means something to me, and I'm pretty sure it will resonate with a few of you out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment