The dream that is my life, this adventure, my hope for our future...


Monday, December 28, 2009

Poem- Making it into a short film.

The madness in my destiny. My past in this haze, this blizzard, it is cold. Me, heart and glory, we wander down to the hunting ground and, naked run from one another in this darkness. Ribs break, the moon is my guide. We continue, the track on time, climbing on board, choices derailed and breath shallow. Metal on skin, this lens, the images paused behind my lids. They play out like the laughing dancers inside of the piece of me that gave in. This forest fire. All the glory, wait what is that noise, where am I? A pounding, and I feel her move underneath me. And I can see again. Silk, skin and the milk and honey of our eyes. Dewey in morning light. Saved and I do not fear anything. FFFFFFFFFFFFF. I rise. I learn. I question. Realize your opening heart. Realize your growth. We are free, connected and melting. Lost. We all grow and fade and find energy in these wonderful gifts. The light of us never fully understood until it is gone. The sun reminds us and we wander and search to believe there is some reason, and we fall. Misguided. Beyond the eagle’s song, beyond the steel cut wool white thoughtless truths we are glued to. Lies the answer. We must remember each other, our love, our light and our legends or loose all of the magic we possessed as children. And still we remain, hunted and bruised and beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment