The dream that is my life, this adventure, my hope for our future...


Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Awakening

How to sum up a summer that changed life forever
Bracing forward, tides forcing legs to function, the levers
moving up and down in hands, flags of skin, thinner,
sensitive inside Agni, burning through body, through the metal mind
bathing with the rainbow snake. Yes. Breathe. You are awake.

Veins melting, blue to green, feet in earth, feeding roots
branches embracing space beyond planes, living the empty truth
delivered to the wonder of love, surrendered in the vast rapture
of golden beams shining through thundershowers, the evaporating
mist rising with lace winged creatures, a desert sparkling, reflecting
the gifts, boundless.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, it's me Chelsea. I saw your blog link on FB and decided to check it out. I have a blog too at cheetahchottah.blogspot.com Feel free to check it out, though I know we are all busy. I'll start reading some of your posts this weekend. Take care :)

    ReplyDelete