The dream that is my life, this adventure, my hope for our future...


Monday, June 28, 2010

Living in Love and Light and Laughter

My heart is full to bursting. The Tree of Life is everything I imagined it to be, and more. Emancipating myself from the culture of death has proven to be a transformational, breath recovering, uplifting experience. (What I mean by the "culture of death" is anything in life that promotes that feeling inside- that dying, suffocating, screaming, questioning feeling. The culture that promotes death and hatred: of the planet, soul, body, etc. . .) Meditation, prayer, playing music, doing yoga, going to temple, laughing with friends, working hard, eating raw/vegan "live" foods, experiencing community interactively and sharing these experiences has transformed my life; shifted the lens, changed the angle, rewired my brain and given me a new lease on life. The change that I feel most strongly in my heart, is the connection that I feel to the divine. This connection to the universe, truth, love, god, nature, whatever you want to call it, has manifested without effort. I feel now that I am living in the flow, following my truth and calling in the energy that I need to thrive. The magical piece in this experience for me, is that the transformation that has occurred, has happened without my intention. All I did - show up.

I want to express my gratitude to the people that I have met here at the Tree. Every day you all teach me so much about life, love, peace, family, laughter, music, health, food and joy. I have not been here long, but I feel like family already and that is a rare and beautiful thing. Perhaps we have all been here together in a past life. So off I go- arms open wide, heart open, feeling reborn. Thank you- to the beings in my life who inspire me every day. My friends and teachers- thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment